Day 10-

 Thursday, May 18th-

    Hello, unfortunately, today will be a very brief blog as I was only on campus until 11:00 am. Last night was mostly working and figuring out today's travel plans, so I packed up this morning with about an hour and a half of blending on the piece then headed off! I am now currently writing this before my flight out of Logan and considering whether or not I should show people my current piece. There are many sides to showing people unfinished work, some people think you should leave it as is, others point out something you never noticed, and some are both aka my mother. Luckily people have responded very positively so I am excited to get some feedback before my final push.


-Written @ 4:23pm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5- Under the Knife...

Day 4- Shading... lot's of shading

Day 2- References, Ideas, and Testing