Day 11-


 Monday, May 22nd-

    Arriving back on campus around 5:00pm, I spent my first two hours or so unpacking and finally getting some blogs up! With this being my first time with my piece since Thursday morning, I noticed a few things in the piece. Such as the bottom row of teeth being too low, the neck needing more work, and the head now with hair being quite large... OH WELL!! NOT MUCH I CAN DO ABOUT THAT NOW ehhehehe, it looks fine...



 Also from henceforth, with some inspiration from my roommate, I will now be updating with sneak peek photos for the final piece to be perceived in person as it should be. So while working I enjoyed occasionally taking some very zoomed-in photos and relearning my process. Such as around 11:00 pm or so, I was perplexed as to why I wasn't able to achieve the same blend gradient and I realized I had forgotten what tools and brushes I was using. 


   

     Focusing on the actual process, as mentioned in my days away and in the times I looked back at the photos of my progress I had noticed some specific things I needed to change. So this evening and night I focused on those details and adjustments. Mostly figuring out what I can do to make small changes that will improve the overall image, like slight changes in the mouth shape and reestablishing the darkest points throughout the piece. 

    


    I could write more about my process tonight, but it was rather detailed, and small adjustments using the same techniques as before. Also, I need to go to bed, oh and having gotten back to my dorm at 7:30pm, I got four hours in today... Alright, I just calculated my hours, I could be a bit off but I apparently have 64 hours as of tonight, I'll double-check that when my computer is less glitchy.

-Witten @ 1:35am


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5- Under the Knife...

Day 4- Shading... lot's of shading

Day 2- References, Ideas, and Testing