Day 3- Beginning.

Wednesday, May 10th-

    My Wednesdays begin with morning gym duty, so after getting there ten minutes late I tortured myself in my workout. Now that I can't walk properly, I spent the rest of the day sitting and working.



In other words, after a brief time stressing and wondering if I should choose a different photo before doing its grids, I went to find my model who is working diligently in the metal shop.

-Featuring Lucifer (Lucy)




We took some photos, but in the end, we both preferred the candid expression and lighting in the original choice. So I spent the morning mostly editing out and delicately graphing the photo to match the grid already on the paper-






After a good few hours to get down the exact details- from grid to grid so everything is at least in the right place. From here on I will actually be able to start drawing freely as everything is preportioned!




With a solid six hours again I am very excited for tomorrow as the real drawing process can actually begin!!


-Written @ 9:56pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5- Under the Knife...

Day 2- References, Ideas, and Testing

Day 4- Shading... lot's of shading